Whew! We’ve experienced an exciting and busy few months at the McCormick Center for Early Childhood Leadership as we’ve worked to redesign the Aim4Excellence website. We’ve learned so much since the launch of Aim4Excellence in 2009 and have designed a site around the needs and feedback of participants like you. It’s been wonderful to watch Aim4Excellence grow and to hear the many ways the modules have positively impacted the lives and programs of early childhood leaders around the country. We hope that the new site can add to your Aim4Excellence experience and serve as a valuable resource to you moving forward.
We encourage you to take a few minutes to explore the new features of the site, in particular:
- A searchable national map that can help you locate Aim4Excellence opportunities in your state;
- A news feed providing updates about new opportunities and linkages;
- A searchable list of credentialed directors;
- Information for those looking to start up Aim4Excellence cohorts in their own states or regions;
- Easily accessible details surrounding the Aim4Excellence renewal process;
- And more!
We value your input and strive for continual improvement. Be sure to contact us if you have trouble finding what you are looking for or have suggestions.
Our continued thanks for all you do as leaders in early childhood education. Enjoy the new site!
KARA LEHNHARDT, MBA | Director of Technology Initiatives
McCormick Center for Early Childhood Leadership