The Ounce of Prevention Fund is offering a new program, funded by the State of Illinois, to help center leaders achieve instructional excellence in their early childhood classrooms and progress in the state’s quality rating and improvement system, ExceleRate Illinois. We do this through an innovative approach that helps leaders focus on creating the necessary supports and conditions for effective teaching and learning.
- Training: Knowledge development for leaders on instructional leadership and organizational supports and conditions for effective teaching and learning
- Technical Assistance: Individualized support to help leaders apply knowledge, establish systems and change practice
- Peer Learning and Support: Community of practice for leaders to reflect, examine their practice, learn from and with their peers
- Resources & Tools: Protocols, job aids, guides and videos of effective leadership and teaching practices
- Mini-Grants: Leaders may apply for a small monetary grant to support their quality improvement efforts
- Total clock hours: 6
- Illinois Gateways for Opportunity Approved
- Applies toward the Illinois Director Credential (IDC) Core Competency Requirements
Questions?Contact Mekeya Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your local child care resource and referral agency may have scholarship funds available to assist with your registration or tuition costs for this event. Find your local CCR&R.