This year-long leadership development program for Illinois center directors will empower and inspire you to embrace the change process. Through engaging in-depth sessions you’ll explore topics that will help you strengthen your leadership style and learn how to promote peak performance, enhance shared decision making, and build a strong organizational climate.
Course continues over multiple dates:
Six-day residential summer institute August 5 – 10, 2013 and
Three-day residential fall institute November 14 – 16, 2013 and
Program improvement presentations May 14, 2014 and
Three-day professional development May 15 – 17, 2014 at the Leadership Connections national conference
- Applies toward the Illinois Director Credential (IDC) Core Competency Requirements
- National Louis University College credit available:
- Undergraduate: ECE 300: Strategies for Supervision (5 q.h.) and ECE 305: Group Dynamics (5 q.h.) (An additional fee applies.)
- Graduate: ECE 525: Strategies for Supervision and Staff Development (3 s.h.) and EPS 526: Group Dynamics and Leadership Applications (3 s.h.) (An additional fee applies.)
- This event is also available customized for your organization. Request details and a quote
- Learn more about how this professional development experience can be replicated in your state through the Taking Charge of Change Train-the-Trainer.
Questions?Safiyah Jackson at 847.947.5056
Your local child care resource and referral agency may have scholarship funds available to assist with your registration or tuition costs for this event. Find your local CCR&R.