APPLICATION DEADLINE: MAY 25, 2018
Leading an organization through change that drives continuous quality improvement is a complex job; so become a member of the Taking Charge of Change family. This constantly evolving, year-long leadership development program is sure to empower and inspire you to embrace the change process. Explore relevant topics that will help you strengthen your leadership style, promote peak performance, implement a quality improvement plan, and build a strong organizational climate.
$775 gets you:
- Three residential institutes
- Breakfast, lunch, and lodging each day
- Applies 6 points toward the Illinois Director Credential (IDC) Core Competency Requirements
- 110 clock hours total | Illinois Gateways for Opportunity approved
- Books, materials, and program assessment tools
- $500 quality improvement mini-grant
- Full registration to the 2019 Leadership Connections™ National Conference
Valued at over $3,000
Join the ranks of more than 700 early childhood program leaders in Illinois who have participated in this transformational professional learning experience.
- Total clock hours: 110
- Illinois Gateways for Opportunity Approved
- Applies toward the Illinois Director Credential (IDC) Core Competency Requirements
- National Louis University College credit available:
- Undergraduate: 10 quarter hours
- Graduate: 6 semester hours
- This event is also available customized for your organization. Request details and a quote
Questions?Leslie Gilbert at email@example.com
Your local child care resource and referral agency may have scholarship funds available to assist with your registration or tuition costs for this event. Find your local CCR&R.