JOIN THE CHICAGO COHORT
- Learn strategies for growing and sustaining a successful family child care business.
- Enhance your work as both a business owner and educator.
- Develop and implement monthly quality improvement plan.
- Gain an understanding of your role as a change agent—at the individual, business, and community levels.
- Demonstrate competencies aligned with the IL Family Child Care Credential and ExceleRate™ Illinois QRIS.
- Learn together with other family child care providers and build a professional learning community.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
- Advocacy. Business. Environment Management.
aligned with IL Gateways to Opportunity Family Child Care Credential
- Fiscal Management. Risk Management. Record Keeping. Contracts & Handbooks. Marketing. Family Partnerships. aligned with ExceleRate™ Illinois and Business Administration Scale for Family Child Care (BAS)
- Quality Improvement Plans. Change Management.
aligned with ExceleRate™ Illinois
- Total clock hours: 116
- Illinois Gateways for Opportunity Approved
- Applies toward the Illinois Director Credential (IDC) Core Competency Requirements
Questions?Safiyah at email@example.com 847.947.5056
Your local child care resource and referral agency may have scholarship funds available to assist with your registration or tuition costs for this event. Find your local CCR&R.