When the goal is an overview of the PAS…
Audience | Center-based program administrators
Scope and Format | Online module; 8 clock hours
- Understanding the rationale for focusing on the quality of administrative practices
- Learning how formal assessment is a useful tool for identifying strengths and targeting areas for improvement
- Examining the content of the PAS
- Learning how to score the PAS
- Preparing for a formal PAS assessment
- Learning how to use data from the PAS assessment to create a program improvement plan
The McCormick Center partners with professional development organizations and QRIS projects around the country to offer discounted group rates on this online module for groups of 25 or more. We also work with organizations to implement a blended peer learning team model.
Less than 25 registrants? Click here to get started.