DUE SEPTEMBER 23
The Program Administration Scale (PAS) is a tool we will be using in TCC: Williamson Co. To become familiar, or as a refresher of your understanding, complete the ExceleRate Getting Ready for the PAS online Module. When you complete the module you will receive 4 hours of credit with ExceleRate.
Follow these steps:
- Click here to register Getting Ready for the PAS | Online Module
- Enter your information as requested on the registration page. In the field that reads “I have a cohort ID number,” enter TCCWilliamson so you won’t be billed for the module.
- Watch for an email with a link and instructions to get started. It may take a day or two before you receive the email link with information needed to complete the work – so plan your time with this in mind.
- Complete the module in it’s entirety – read all of the resources and complete all of the assignments. Be sure to have a printer available.
- Write a 1/2 page reflection
- Email reflection to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 23