The McCormick Center for Early Childhood Leadership at National Louis University (NLU) is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Professional eLearning Manager.The Professional eLearning Specialist maintains up-to-date content, recruits new business, and acts as Faculty of Record for Aim4Excellence.
- Recruit new business for Aim4Excellence: Make presentations at state and national conferences to promote the National Director Credential. Work with Director of Instructional Design & Technology to support collaborative efforts in regions implementing the Aim4Excellence credential. Work to transition potential clients to active clients. Work with Marketing Manager to maintain current information and make ongoing recommendations to the McCormick Center and Aim4Excellence websites as they relate to recruiting Aim4Excellence participants.
- Maintain up-to-date content for Aim4Excellence: Assist Director of Instructional Design & Technology in collecting and analyzing participant feedback to inform improvement of content, supports, and future development. Develop content and oversee the continued maintenance and development of Aim4Excellence. Work with the Director of Professional Learning to ensure terminology and content is consistent across learning experiences. Ensure that the design employs effective andragogy, assessment strategies, and eLearning experiences. Keep current about trends in early childhood. Work with Subject Matter Experts (SME) as needed to refresh Aim4Excellence. Work closely with SMEs and Business Analyst to ensure SMEs are paid within the project budget.
- Act as Faculty of Record for Aim4Excellence: Develop and maintain Uniform Course Outline (UCO) and ensure grades are submitted on time.
- 5 years but less than 7 years of previous experience required.
- Master’s Degree in early childhood education, early childhood administration, adult learning, or related field.
- Knowledge of adult learning theory as it applies to curriculum development and training implementation and experience in the field of online learning.
- Knowledge of early childhood accreditation, QRIS, and director credentialing systems.
- Experience developing trainings and presenting/facilitating.
- Experience with acting as faculty of record.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Full time. Salary commensurate with experience.
- This position is located on the Wheeling campus of National Louis University (NLU).
- NLU offers an attractive benefits package, including tuition waivers for full-time employees and dependents.
- Complete an online application available at: https://jobs.nl.edu/postings/3407
The McCormick Center for Early Childhood Leadership at National Louis University (NLU) is dedicated to enhancing the management skills, professional orientation, and leadership capacity of early childhood administrators. The activities of the Center encompass four areas: training and technical assistance, program evaluation, research, and public awareness.
NLU is a 130+ year old university that has been grounded in the values of innovation, access, and excellence from its inception. As an institution we believe in providing access to educational opportunity and that education is our greatest lever for social and economic mobility.
At NLU, we offer our employees an innovative environment to work together and inspire the ideas that will make an impact. As our external environment changes, our employees are provided the opportunities and tools needed to grow both personally and professionally to remain successful. NLU employees and dependents are offered a wide range of benefits, including but not limited to, Health Insurance benefits, Retirement benefits, Paid Time Off and Educational Benefits.
National Louis University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and encourages applications from women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, and veterans.