The McCormick Center for Early Childhood Leadership at National Louis University (NLU) is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Quality Assessment Coordinator.
This position supports the City of Chicago (COC) assessment team by supervising a team of Assessor and Training Specialists (ATS) to ensure that scheduling is efficient, and ATS are trained and meet job expectations.
- Supervises and manages workload of designated ATS.
- Provides ongoing feedback and support for all ATS to achieve and maintain the required level of reliability on assessment tools.
- Manages the required inter-rater reliability system for the assessment team and conduct inter-rater reliability training.
- Serves as an assessor.
- Provides orientation to new assessors.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 3-5 year’s experience in Early Childhood Education or related field.
- Must show ability to represent management in protocols and decisions related to scope of work.
- Must demonstrate positive attitude, flexibility, and high level of interpersonal skill.
- Must have a demonstrated record of leadership or management and be able to foster professionalism.
- Must have a record of punctuality, timeliness, and responsibility in completing scope of work.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet access, e-mail and entering data on a PC tablet.
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Full time.
- This position is located on the Chicago campus of National Louis University (NLU).
- Complete an online application available at: https://jobs.nl.edu/postings/3640
The McCormick Center for Early Childhood Leadership at National Louis University (NLU) is dedicated to enhancing the management skills, professional orientation, and leadership capacity of early childhood administrators. The activities of the Center encompass four areas: training and technical assistance, program evaluation, research, and public awareness.
NLU is a 130+ year old university that has been grounded in the values of innovation, access, and excellence from its inception. As an institution we believe in providing access to educational opportunity and that education is our greatest lever for social and economic mobility.
At NLU, we offer our employees an innovative environment to work together and inspire the ideas that will make an impact. As our external environment changes, our employees are provided the opportunities and tools needed to grow both personally and professionally to remain successful. NLU employees and dependents are offered a wide range of benefits, including but not limited to, Health Insurance benefits, Retirement benefits, Paid Time Off and Educational Benefits.
National Louis University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and encourages applications from women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, and veterans.