The McCormick Center for Early Childhood Leadership at National Louis University (NLU) is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Quality Assessment Manager.
This position supports the City of Chicago (COC) assessment team by supervising the Assessment Coordinator, Administrative Assistant, and Report Review Specialist; overseeing assessment staff working off-site; and ensuring grants deliverables as defined in contract.
- Supervises and manages Assessment Coordinator, Administrative Assistant, and Report Review Specialist.
- Manages day-to-day operations of assessment work, and complete reports and updates as needed.
- Acts as liaison to funders.
- Responds to funder questions/requests in a timely manner.
- Oversees efficient systems to assure assessment work is being conducted in a quality and timely manner.
- Provides oversight on hiring, orientation, and training needs of Assessor and Training Specialists.
- Assists in the preparation of agendas and facilitation of team meetings.
- Masters Degree. Early Childhood Education or related field.
- At least three years of management experience in supervision.
- Abides by McCormick Center expectations.
- Demonstrates positive interpersonal skills and ability to support the success of a team.
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus.
- Ability to relate to individuals from culturally diverse backgrounds.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet access, e-mail and entering data on a PC tablet.
- Some travel required.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Full time.
- This position is located on the Chicago campus of National Louis University (NLU).
- Complete an online application available at: https://jobs.nl.edu/postings/3639
The McCormick Center for Early Childhood Leadership at National Louis University (NLU) is dedicated to enhancing the management skills, professional orientation, and leadership capacity of early childhood administrators. The activities of the Center encompass four areas: training and technical assistance, program evaluation, research, and public awareness.
NLU is a 130+ year old university that has been grounded in the values of innovation, access, and excellence from its inception. As an institution we believe in providing access to educational opportunity and that education is our greatest lever for social and economic mobility.
At NLU, we offer our employees an innovative environment to work together and inspire the ideas that will make an impact. As our external environment changes, our employees are provided the opportunities and tools needed to grow both personally and professionally to remain successful. NLU employees and dependents are offered a wide range of benefits, including but not limited to, Health Insurance benefits, Retirement benefits, Paid Time Off and Educational Benefits.
National Louis University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and encourages applications from women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, and veterans.