The McCormick Center for Early Childhood Leadership at National Louis University (NLU) is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Report Review Specialist.
This position supports the City of Chicago (COC) assessment team by conducting timely, accurate, and reliable final edits and submissions of all assessment reports to meet the scope of work.
- Reviews, finalizes, and sends all COC reports.
- Provides support and feedback to COC assessment team.
- Communicates with Quality Assessment Manager and Quality Assessment Coordinator to provide feedback about the quality of Assessment and Training Specialists work.
- Meets weekly with Director of Quality Assessment and Quality Assessment Manager to ensure that all aspects of Scope of Work are met.
- Attends all training and assessment team meetings, as well as all-staff meeting.
- Bachelors Degree. Masters preferred. Early childhood development or education, Psychology, Writing/Communication.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Must possess meticulous attention to detail, critical thinking skills, and excellent writing/editing/proof-reading ability.
- Must have data analysis and strategic thinking experience, be able to manage multiple projects, have problem-solving skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- This position requires constant computer work/data entry in an office environment, long periods of sitting/standing, and the ability to move or lift up to 50 lbs.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Full time.
- This position is located on the Chicago campus of National Louis University (NLU).
- Complete an online application available at: https://jobs.nl.edu/postings/3636
The McCormick Center for Early Childhood Leadership at National Louis University (NLU) is dedicated to enhancing the management skills, professional orientation, and leadership capacity of early childhood administrators. The activities of the Center encompass four areas: training and technical assistance, program evaluation, research, and public awareness.
NLU is a 130+ year old university that has been grounded in the values of innovation, access, and excellence from its inception. As an institution we believe in providing access to educational opportunity and that education is our greatest lever for social and economic mobility.
At NLU, we offer our employees an innovative environment to work together and inspire the ideas that will make an impact. As our external environment changes, our employees are provided the opportunities and tools needed to grow both personally and professionally to remain successful. NLU employees and dependents are offered a wide range of benefits, including but not limited to, Health Insurance benefits, Retirement benefits, Paid Time Off and Educational Benefits.
National Louis University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and encourages applications from women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, and veterans.