AIM4EXCELLENCE™ ONLINE NATIONAL DIRECTOR CREDENTIAL
Engage in meaningful professional development that focuses on the core leadership and management content unique to your role as an early childhood administrator. Take the Aim4Excellence modules for credit or noncredit, use them to help your program attain NAEYC accreditation, or link them to your state professional development or QRIS system.
Complete all nine modules to earn the Aim4Excellence National Director Credential or select only one or a few to build competence in a specific management area.
- Leading the Way
- Recruiting, Selecting, and Orienting Staff
- Promoting Peak Performance
- Managing Program Operations
- Building a Sound Business Strategy
- Planning Indoor and Outdoor Environments
- Supporting Children’s Development and Learning
- Creating Partnerships with Families
- Evaluating Program Quality