This leadership development program for Illinois center directors will empower your inner leader. Through engaging in-depth workshop sessions you’ll explore topics that will help you strengthen your leadership style and learn how to build peer learning teams that promote peak performance, foster a culture of continuous quality improvement and build a strong organizational climate.
Convening Institute August 4 – 9, 2014 and
Connecting Institute November 13 – 14, 2014 and
Culminating Institute May 13, 2015 and
Leadership Connections Conference May 14 – 16, 2015
Looking for more information about TCC? Click here
- Applies toward the Illinois Director Credential (IDC) Core Competency Requirements
- National Louis University College credit available:
- Undergraduate: ECE 300: Strategies for Supervision (5 q.h.) and ECE 305: Group Dynamics (5 q.h.) (An additional fee applies.)
- Graduate: ECE 525: Strategies for Supervision and Staff Development (3 s.h.) and EPS 526: Group Dynamics and Leadership Applications (3 s.h.) (An additional fee applies.)
- This event is also available customized for your organization. Request details and a quote
- Learn more about how this professional development experience can be replicated in your state through the Taking Charge of Change Train-the-Trainer.
Questions?Safiyah Jackson at 847.947.5056
Your local child care resource and referral agency may have scholarship funds available to assist with your registration or tuition costs for this event. Find your local CCR&R.