The McCormick Center for Early Childhood Leadership at National Louis University (NLU) is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Technical Support Specialist. This position is responsible for supporting all technology needs and systems of McCormick Center employees and participants, in person and via phone, email, etc.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware, software, and web-based application issues.
- Support staff with set-up and operation of training room equipment, onsite and offsite.
- Assist in determining technology needs of McCormick Center employees, recommend internal trainings based on those needs, create presentations, and conduct trainings.
- Maintain hardware and software inventory.
- Image and/or install new computers, tablets, software, and applications.
- Create and manage a replacement cycle for computers, images, and the processes around computer replacements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology or related field
- 3 years of previous experience required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and equipment, including computers, phones, copier, projectors, TV/DVD, and other computer peripherals
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to leverage technology
- Organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Full time.
- This position is located on the Wheeling campus of National Louis University (NLU).
- Complete an online application available at: https://jobs.nl.edu/postings/3705
The McCormick Center for Early Childhood Leadership at National Louis University (NLU) is dedicated to building brighter futures for children by enhancing the management skills, professional orientation, and leadership capacity of early childhood administrators. The activities of the Center encompass four areas: training and technical assistance, program evaluation, research, and public awareness.
NLU is a 130+ year old university that has been grounded in the values of innovation, access, and excellence from its inception. As an institution we believe in providing access to educational opportunity and that education is our greatest lever for social and economic mobility. At NLU, we offer our employees an innovative environment to work together and inspire the ideas that will make an impact. As our external environment changes, our employees are provided the opportunities and tools needed to grow both personally and professionally to remain successful. NLU employees and dependents are offered a wide range of benefits, including but not limited to, Health Insurance benefits, Retirement benefits, Paid Time Off and Educational Benefits.
The McCormick Center for Early Childhood Leadership at National Louis University (NLU) is an affirmative action/equal access/equal opportunity employer dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty, and staff. NLU is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.