TAKING CHARGE OF CHANGE™
Leading an organization to continuous quality improvement is a complex job; get the support you need by joining Taking Charge of Change. Empower yourself and embrace the change process. Dive deep into topics embedded in whole leadership to strengthen your leadership style, promote peak performance, implement a quality improvement plan, and build a strong organizational climate. As a participant, you will:
- Explore individual differences, communication styles, systems thinking, and how to build team cohesiveness.
- Learn strategies for recruitment, inclusive leadership, meeting facilitation, organizational climate, peer learning communities, supervising staff, and more.
- Participate in interactive learning and guided reflections.
- Use the Program Administration Scale (PAS) and the Early Childhood Work Environment Survey (ECWES) to diagnose organizational problems and assess the need for change.
- Experience the impact of blending shared decision-making with data-based decision-making skills.
- Receive a $500 mini-grant to support improvements toward circles of quality in ExceleRate™ Illinois.
- Receive one full-conference registration to attend Leadership Connections™ National Conference.
Join the more than 700 early childhood leaders in Illinois to experience this transformative professional learning opportunity.
This program is designed for Illinois residents and is contingent on state funding from the Illinois Department of Human Services.
Not from Illinois? Learn more about how the Leadership and Management content of this program can be delivered in your state through the Training-for-Trainers: The Director’s Toolbox Management Series.