TAKING CHARGE OF CHANGE™
Leading an organization through change that drives continuous quality improvement is a complex job; so become a member of the Taking Charge of Change family. This leadership development program is sure to empower and inspire you to embrace the change process. Explore topics that will help you strengthen your leadership style, promote peak performance, implement a quality improvement plan, and build a strong organizational climate.
- Explore individual differences, communication styles and how to build team cohesiveness.
- Participate in interactive learning and guided reflections.
- Use the Program Administration Scale and the Early Childhood Work Environment Survey to diagnose organizational problems and assess the need for change.
- Experience the impact of blending shared-decision making with data-based decision-making skills.
- Receive a $500 mini-grant to support improvements toward circles of quality in ExceleRate® Illinois.
As part of the Taking Charge of Change program, participants will receive one full-conference registration to attend the 2018 Leadership Connections Conference.
Join the ranks of more than 600 early childhood program leaders in Illinois who have participated in this transformational professional growth experience.
This program is funded by the Illinois Department of Human Services and designed for Illinois residents
Not from Illinois? Learn more about how the Leadership and Management content of this program can be delivered in your state through the Training-for-Trainers: The Director’s Toolbox Management Series.