TAKING CHARGE OF CHANGE™
Leading an organization through change that drives continuous quality improvement is a complex job. Become a member of the Taking Charge of Change™ family. This leadership development program is sure to empower and inspire you to embrace the change process. Explore topics that will help you strengthen your leadership style, promote peak performance, implement a quality improvement plan, and build a strong organizational climate.
- Use the Program Administration Scale and the Early Childhood Work Environment Survey to diagnose organizational problems and assess the need for change.
- Explore individual differences, communication styles and how to build team cohesiveness.
- Experience the impact of blending shared-decision making with data-based decision making skills.
- Receive a $500 mini-grant to make improvements toward circles of quality in the Illinois Quality Rating and Improvement System.
- Participate in interactive learning and guided reflections.
As part of the Taking Charge of Change program, participants will attend the 2015 Leadership Connections Conference.
This program is designed for Illinois residents
Join the ranks of more than 500 center directors in Illinois who have participated in this transformational professional development experience.