Note | Your first step will be to register for this module. It may take a day or two before you receive the email link with information needed to complete the work – so plan your time with this in mind.
The Program Administration Scale (PAS) is a tool we will be using in TCC. To become familiar, or as a refresher of the tool, we want you to complete the ExceleRate Getting Ready for the PAS online Module. when you complet the module you will receive 4 hours of credit with ExceleRate.
Follow these steps:
- Visit http://mccormickcenter.nl.edu/event/excelerate-illinois-getting-ready-for-the-pas-online-module/ and click the button to register.
- Enter your information as requested on the registration page. In the field that reads “I have a cohort ID number,” enter TCC24-ExceleRatePAS so you won’t be billed for the module.
- After registering, watch for an email with a link and instructions to get started.
- Complete the module in its entirety and make sure you are connected to a printer. (Be sure to read all of the resources and complete all of the assignments.)
- Complete | Getting Ready for the PAS Module
- Write | ½ page summary
- E-Mail | summaries to Marleen.Barrett@nl.edu by July 30.