2019 Application Deadline | Taking Charge of Change
APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, MAY 31, 2019
Join a Community of Practice (CoP) for early childhood administrators. Empower yourself and embrace the change process. Delve into topics that strengthen your leadership style, promote peak performance, and build a strong organizational climate. Develop a quality improvement plan focused on identified needs. All this while a part of the 27th Taking Charge of Change (TCC)!
Join the ranks of more than 700 early childhood program leaders who have participated in this transformational professional learning experience.
Location (Attendance required for all institute dates)
Convening Institute | July 29-August 3, 2019 | McCormick Center, Wheeling IL
Connecting Institute | November 7-8, 2019 | McCormick Center, Wheeling IL
Culminating Institute | April 28, 2020 | Westin Chicago Northshore, Wheeling IL
$775 gets you:
- Three residential institutes:
- Convening Institute: July 29-August 3, 2019
- Connecting Institute: November 7-8, 2019
- Culminating Event: April 28, 2020
- Leadership Connections™ National Conference: May 2020
- Breakfast, lunch, and lodging each day
- Applies 6 points toward the Illinois Director Credential (IDC) Core Competency Requirements
- 110 clock hours total | Illinois Gateways for Opportunity approved
- Books, materials, and program assessment tools
- $500 quality improvement mini-grant
- Full registration to the 2020 Leadership Connections™ National Conference
Valued at over $3,000!
- 98 clock hours total
- Illinois Gateways for Opportunity Approved
- Applies toward the Illinois Director Credential (IDC) Core Competency Requirements
- National Louis University College credit available:
- Undergraduate: 10 quarter hours
- Graduate: 6 semester hours
Available for Contract
For information on how to customize this for your organization, please contact Barb Volpe at Barbara.Volpe@nl.edu
Barb Volpe at Barbara.Volpe@nl.edu
Your local child care resource and referral agency may have scholarship funds available to assist with your registration or tuition costs for this event. Find your local CCR&R.