Taking the Lead CoP #7 | Making Dollars and Sense: Fiscal Management and Recordkeeping
Registration is currently closed.
If you would like to be contacted when registration is available, please provide us with your contact information by emailing Iris Corral at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOIN THE CHICAGO COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE
- Learn strategies for growing and sustaining a successful family child care business.
- Enhance your work as both a business owner and educator.
- Develop and implement monthly quality improvement plan.
- Gain an understanding of your role as a change agent—at the individual, business, and community levels.
- Demonstrate competencies aligned with the IL Family Child Care Credential and ExceleRate™ Illinois QRIS.
- Learn together with other family child care providers and build a professional learning community.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
- Advocacy. Business. Environment Management.
aligned with IL Gateways to Opportunity Family Child Care Credential
- Fiscal Management. Risk Management. Record Keeping. Contracts & Handbooks. Marketing. Family Partnerships. aligned with ExceleRate™ Illinois and Business Administration Scale for Family Child Care (BAS)
- Quality Improvement Plans. Change Management.
aligned with ExceleRate™ Illinois
Presented by: Barbara Volpe, Leadership Academy Manager and Iris Corral, Leadership Training Specialist
December 19, 2020
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.