Taking the Lead CoP #7 | Orientation
Registration is currently closed.
If you would like to be contacted when registration is available, please provide us with your contact information by emailing Iris Corral at email@example.com.
JOIN THE CHICAGO COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE
- Learn strategies for growing and sustaining a successful family child care business.
- Enhance your work as both a business owner and educator.
- Develop and implement monthly quality improvement plan.
- Gain an understanding of your role as a change agent—at the individual, business, and community levels.
- Demonstrate competencies aligned with the IL Family Child Care Credential and ExceleRate™ Illinois QRIS.
- Learn together with other family child care providers and build a professional learning community.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
- Advocacy. Business. Environment Management.
aligned with IL Gateways to Opportunity Family Child Care Credential
- Fiscal Management. Risk Management. Record Keeping. Contracts & Handbooks. Marketing. Family Partnerships. aligned with ExceleRate™ Illinois and Business Administration Scale for Family Child Care (BAS)
- Quality Improvement Plans. Change Management.
aligned with ExceleRate™ Illinois
Presented by: Barbara Volpe, Leadership Academy Manager and Iris Corral, Leadership Training Specialist
October 10, 2020
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Online – Webinar or Teleconference