- Resources & Research
Is your goal is to understand the Program Administration Scale, 3rd edition (PAS-3) at a deeper level or to administer the tools reliably in your state or region? If so, assessor certification is for you.
Why seek certification? Certified PAS-3 assessors…
2. Complete the online Certified PAS-3 Assessor Application and pay the $200 application fee.
3. Conduct Two Assessments: Within three months of your participation in the PAS-3 Reliability Training, conduct a PAS-3 assessment of two early childhood centers. Be sure to follow these certification requirements when selecting the two centers.
4. Prepared Material for submission.
The McCormick Center for Early Childhood Leadership, National Louis University
Attention: Professional Learning Team
850 Warrenville Rd.
Lisle, IL 60532
5. Use this coversheet document to ensure you have all required materials for your submission. Links to forms you will need to complete can be found below.
6. Once all required materials are received, the two assessments will be reviewed and a feedback form for each assessment will be generated. Review may take 8-10 weeks. Upon satisfactory review of the completed PAS-3 assessments, PAS-3 Certification will be awarded. In addition to your certification, you will receive a computer-generated PAS-3 Report for each of the centers assessed. Assessors who are deferred will have an opportunity to conduct another assessment for review within two months.
Certification is valid for two years and may be renewed through recertification.